FALL - 2019 SEMESTER (REVISED)
In pursuance of the decision of the meeting of Heads of the Departments/School/Offices held on 13 January 2020, the following Academic Schedule of Bachelor Degree Programs for Fall-2019 Semester has been approved
|Orientation, Classes and other relevant academic events||Orientation & Reception for Freshers only: 28-01-2020 (Tuesday)|
|All Classes: From 02-02-2020 (Sunday) to 19-03-2020 (Thursday) (7Wks)|
|Midterm break: From 20-03-2020 (Friday) to 28-03-2020 (Saturday) (9 days)|
|All Classes: From 29-03-2020 (Sunday) to 14-05-2020 (Thursday) (7Wks)|
|Farewell for outgoing students only: 14-05-2020 (Thursday)|
|Preparatory Leave & Eid-ul-Fitr vacation||From 15-05-2020 (Friday) to 06-06-2020 (Saturday) (23 days)|
|Semester Final Examinations||From 07-06-2020 (Sunday) to 25-06-2020 (Thursday) (19 days)|
|Publication of Result||Upto 02-07-2020 (Thursday)|
|Clearance/Improvement/ Carryover Examinations and its Result||From 05-07-2020 (Sunday) to 23-07-2020 (Thursday) (19 days)|
|Tentative date of orientation and starting class for Spring- 2020 Semester|
|Orientation and Reception||16-07-2020 (Thursday)|
N.B: The University authority reserves the right to re-fix the above dates, if needed. Academic Schedule for Masters Program will be declared by the concerned departments.
- Heads of the Department/School are requested to implement the above schedule and monitor it strictly.
- All the theoretical/sessional/studio classes, quizzes, class assessments, etc. should be completed by 07.05.2020 and the remaining days upto 14.05.2020 be used for revision.
- The responsibility of completing the courses as per above schedule lies entirely with the respective teacher and the concerned Head of the Department/School. The teachers are, therefore, requested to prepare lesson plans for their courses at the very beginning of the semester and distribute it among the students with copies to the concerned Head of the Department/School and the Registrar for record.
- Classes will be held as per schedule displayed in the Notice Boards.
- All the students, teachers, officers and staff of AUST are required to carry their University ID Card for security purpose in the campus.
By Order of the Vice-Chancellor
(Muhammad Abdul Gafur)